ESIC SSO 2022 Exam Overview
About ESIC SSO
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022: ESIC - Employees State Insurance Corporation came out with its recruitment notification and has started to accept applications since March 12, 2022. The applications form would be accessible till April 12, 2022.
ESIC SSO Notification
The Employee's State Insurance Corporation Limited publishes the ESIC SSO Recruitment Notification has been announced on 11th March 2022 on the official website of ESIC. A total of 93 vacancies for the post of Social Security Officer (SSO)/Manager Grade-II/ Superintendent has been released.
ESIC SSO Exam Overview:
|Exam Conducting Body||Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Social Security Officer/Manager Gr. II/Superintendent|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Online Application Mode||Online|
|Online Registration||12th March to 12th April 2022|
|Job Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Job Location||Across India|
|ESIC SSO Salary||Rs. 44,900-1,42,400|
ESIC SSO Notification pdf download
Download the notification here
ESIC SSO Important Dates
The important dates for the ESIC SSO 2022 exam are as mentioned below.
|Online Registrations Begins|| 12th March 2022 |
|Online Registrations Ends||12th April 2022|
|Prelims||To Be Out Soon|
|Main||To Be Out Soon|
|Provisional Allotment||To Be Out Soon|
ESIC SSO Exam Pattern
ESIC SSO Prelims Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Note:- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Phase I is qualifying in nature and marks will not be reckoned for final merit.
ESIC SSO Mains Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning/ Intelligence||40||60||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 Minutes|
|English Language||30||40||30 Minutes|
|General/Economy/Financial/Insurance Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
Note:- Note:- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. The marks obtained in Phase – II will be considered for final selection.
ESIC SSO - Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
(a) Computer Skill Test (CST) – 50 Marks (30 Minutes Duration) comprising the following three parts: – (i) Preparation of 02 PowerPoints Slides – 10 Marks, (ii) Typing matter on MS Word with formatting – 20 Marks, (iii) Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae – 20 Marks
(b) Descriptive Paper – English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Version|
|2||50 Marks||30 Minutes||English|
Note:- The working knowledge of PWD Candidates who are unable to type shall be assessed by holding an Objective Type Computer Test of 50 Marks having 50 Questions with no negative marking. Computer Skill Test and Descriptive Paper will be qualifying in nature. Marks obtained will not be reckoned for merit ranking.
ESIC SSO Syllabus
Reasoning Section (Prelims and Main Exam)
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood-Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
English Section (Prelims and Main Exam)
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para-jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Quantitative Aptitude Section (Prelims and Main Exam)
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems of Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
General Awareness Section (Main Exam)
General, Economic, Financial & Insurance Awareness: History, Geography, General Science, Current Affairs, Basic Economics, Budget, Economic Survey, Economic Current Affairs, Banking and Finance, Banking Terms, Financial Terms, Insurance Sector – Basics, Insurance Terms, Insurance Companies – Names, Headquarters, etc
ESIC SSO Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 27 years
Note: Upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories
- A degree of a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management).
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database
Experience (Desirable): Three years' service in a Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc.
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the Ist January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
ESIC SSO Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below)
- ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- (ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- (iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- (iv) The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows
- "I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
The candidates have to pay the required application fee for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 which has been given below:
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 250/-|
|All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
Steps to Apply for ESIC SSO Exam Online
- Step 1. Use the link "Apply Online" link to land on the Registration page.
- Step 2. Click on the link given in the top right corner that reads "Click here for New Registrations".
- Step 3. You will be redirected to a new page. Read the instructions carefully and click on "continue".
- Step 4. You will see the application form. Fill in all your personal, educational, professional information here. Update and Save the form.
- Step 5. Upload Photograph and Signature
- Step 6. Click on Submit and Make the Payment.
June 2022 (Expected)