SIDBI Grade A 2023 Notification
SIDBI is the Principal Financial Institution set up under an Act of Parliament for promotion, financing, and development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in India. Grade A 2022 Notification has been released by SIDBI. This time there are 100 vacancies and it's a very good opportunity for government job aspirants. We are providing all the important details of this notification below. Have a look:
SIDBI Grade A 2022 Important Dates
|Important Dates / Timelines|| |
|Opening of Online Registration Gateway / payment of fees||December 14, 2022|
|Closing of On-line Registration Gateway /payment of fees||January 03, 2023|
|Cut- off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to age||December 14, 2022|
|Cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to educational qualification|| January 03, 2023|
| Tentative Date of Online examination||January / February, 2023|
|Tentative schedule of Interview||February, 2023|
SIDBI Grade A 2023 Vacancies Details
Below are the category-wise details of SIDBI Grade A Vacancies
|Number of Vacancies||12||9||28||10||41||100|
Note: The selected candidate will be required to execute a Service Bond undertaking to serve the SIDBI for a period of 3 years or to pay SIDBI a sum of `2 Lakh in case he/she leaves SIDBI before the completion of the 3 year service period.
SIDBI Grade A 2023 Job Profile
- Augmenting credit penetration in MSME, Microfinance, Startup/Venture Capital Sector through Direct / Indirect Credit Delivery and Monitoring Mechanisms.
- Contributing in entrepreneurship promotion & skill development activities of the Bank for the MSME sector, including facilitating co-operation and co-ordination with various stakeholders.
- To be key input providers in Business Analytics and decision-making process by gathering regular market feedback/research and update the Management with the trends in their areas/clusters to assist Bank in prioritization of various new initiatives and projects.
- participate in internal management/administration, control and monitoring related functions to ensure that the Bank remains an adaptable and responsive organization amidst changing dynamics of MSME sector and overall economy.
- Any other work as assigned by the Bank from time to time.
SIDBI Grade A 2023 Salary Details & Career Prospects
Below are all the salary & career progression details of SIDBI Grade A:
SIDBI Grade A Salary Details
The initial basic pay for SIDBI Grade A Officer is Rs. 28,150. The pay scale for the position of officers in Grade "A" is Rs. 28150-1500(4)-34350-1750 (7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600(17 years), which means that the initial basic pay provided to any Grade A Officer will be Rs. 28,150 and after 4 annual increments of Rs. 1500, it will be Rs. 34,350 (at the end of the 5th year) which will ultimately become Rs. 55,600/- after 17 years. The in-hand SIDBI Assistant Manager Salary is around Rs. 70,000/- per month including various perks & allowances.
Presently, the gross emolument includes Dearness Allowance, Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance etc. Further, candidates selected for the post will be governed by "the defined contribution New Pension Scheme (NPS)'. Besides emoluments as per the pay scale given above, the posts indicated above shall carry other facilities like gratuity, leave fare concession (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents), reimbursement of medical expenses, vehicle maintenance expenses/ allowance, lounge expenses, telephone expenses, newspaper, book grant, education expenses, allowance for furnishing the residence, interest free festival advance upto one month's gross emoluments, SIDBI's accommodations or leased flat facility in lieu thereof, Loans and Advances at concessional rates for car, housing, travel, personal computer/tablets etc., as per SIDBI's rules. Amount may vary depending upon the place of posting.
SIDBI Grade A Career Prospects
SIDBI, at its discretion, may grant not more than 4 advance increments (including JAIIB/CAIIB increments) in the pay scale in which the candidate has been offered the post, to such candidates who possess good academic qualification or special experience of value to SIDBI. However, such requests shall be examined on a case-to-case basis by SIDBI only after the candidate has reported for duty and submitted necessary documentary evidence, as required by SIDBI. The decision of SIDBI for grant of such advance increments or otherwise, as also the date of grant of such advance increments, shall be final and binding on the candidate and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
Probation and posting / transfer - The selected candidates would be on probation for a period of 2 years which is extendable upto maximum 4 years at the discretion of SIDBI. The selected candidates will be liable to be posted / transferred at discretion of SIDBI to various offices/ verticals/ associates/ subsidiaries of SIDBI from time to time and on such terms and conditions as may be decided by SIDBI.
SIDBI Grade A Eligibility Criteria
Please read these details carefully. Not meeting with the eligibility criteria may lead to the cancellation of your candidatureship.
Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years.
(Candidates born not earlier than 05.03.1994 and not later than 04.03.2001 [both days including] are only eligible to apply)
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non- creamylayer)||3 years|
Persons With Benchmark Disability as defined under"The Rights of Persons
with Disabilities Act,2016".
|PwBD [OBC candidates] [cumulative withOBC relaxation]||13 years|
|PwBD [SC / ST candidates] [cumulative with SC/ST relaxation]||15 years|
Ex-servicemen candidates (as per the provisions of Ex- Servicemen (Re-
employment in CentralCivil Services and Posts) Amendment Rules,
2012) Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short ServiceCommissioned Officers
(SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have
been released on completion of assignment (including those whose
assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or
physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment
|5||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Educational Qualification Details
Bachelors' Degree in Law, OR Bachelors' Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)
Master's Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce/ Economics/ Management subject) from an institute/ University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC)/ Central Government
CA/ CS/ CWA/ CFA
Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC.
The candidate must have scored minimum 60% marks or first class (55% or Second class, in case of SC/ST), in aggregate in any of the above indicated qualifications.
Note: Proper document from Board / University / Institution for having declared the result on or before March 24, 2022, has to be submitted at the time of Interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet or provisional certificate issued by University/ Institution.
SIDBI Grade A 2023 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of SIDBI Grade A 2023 is an online examination comprising of objective test as well as descriptive test followed by Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify based on the minimum cut -off marks decided by SIDBI, would be called for interview.
|Sr.No.||Name of the Test|
|1||English Language||Objective||30||30||20 Minutes|
(With special reference to Banking and Financial Sectorand Economic and
|3||Reasoning Aptitude||Objective||40||60||40 Minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||Objective||40||60||30 Minutes|
| ||TOTAL|| ||160||200||120 Minutes|
| ||Online descriptive test:Candidates will be required to answer by typing on computer|
Comprising of two Essays on Financial / Banking / Economic and Social Issues in India (20 Marks each) and one Business LetterWriting (10 Marks)
Note: It is essential to attempt all three questions.
|TOTAL|| ||163||250||180 Minutes|
- All tests, except test of English Language and Descriptive test will be provided in both English and Hindi.
- All the objective questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers, to a question only one will be the correct answer. The Candidate will have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click' that alternative which you feel is appropriate/ correct. The alternative/ option that the candidate has clicked on will be treated as his/her answer to that question.
- For objective type of tests, there will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidates. For every wrong answer marked by a candidate, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Cutoffs may be applied in two stages:
-On scores in individual tests
-On Total Score
- The total marks of the examination will be 250 which include 50 marks of the English Descriptive Section.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of marks scored in objective and descriptive section taken together against full marks of 250. The Descriptive Test will be evaluated only for those candidates who qualify in the Objective type of tests (on total and individual sections of objective tests) and are ranked adequately high as per total marks in the objective test.
SIDBI Grade A 2023 Admit Card
Admit Card of SIDBI Grade A is an essential document without which you can't get entry in the examination hall. It will be released around a week before the date of the exam.
SIDBI Grade A 2023 Online Application
Candidates can apply online only from SIDBI'swebsite, and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates to go to the SIDBI website www.sidbi.in - click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab, "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the "COMPLETE REGISTRATION" BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before "COMPLETE REGISTRATION".
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'COMPLETE REGISTRATION' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded, and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit ' button.
SIDBI Grade A 2023 Fee Details
|Category of Candidate||Application Fee (in `)||Intimation Charges (in `)||Total Charges(in ` )|
`175/- (Rupees One
hundred and Seventy -Five
`175/- (Rupees One hundred
and Seventy - Five Only)
|Others (including OBCs/EWS and General Candidates)|
`925/- (Rupees Nine hundred and Twenty
`175/- (Rupees One
hundred and Seventy Five
`1100/- (Rupees One Thousand
and One hundred Only)
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESHBUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an E-Receipt will be generated.
SIDBI Grade A 2023 Syllabus
Are you wondering about the syllabus of SIDBI Grade A 2022 exam? We are here with all the details. Have a look:
SIDBI Grade A Syllabus for Reasoning
SIDBI Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Exam covers the below topics in the Reasoning section and the candidates must have to clear the basic concepts of each topic listed below.
- Alphabet Test
- Alphanumeric Series
- Arrangement and Pattern
- Assertion and Reason
- Blood Relations
- Causes and Effects
- Circular Arrangement
- Coded Inequalities
- Data Sufficiency
- Decision Making
- Direction and Distance
- Direction Sense Test
- Figure Series Test
- Floor Puzzle
- Linear Arrangement
- Logical Reasoning
- Machine Input Output
- Odd man out
- Ordering and Ranking
- Puzzle and Arrangements
- Ranking and Time
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Seating Arrangement
- Series Test
- Statement and Arguments
- Statement and Assumption
- Statement and Conclusion
- Verbal Reasoning
- Word Formation
SIDBI Grade A Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
Below are the topics to be studied for the Quantitative Aptitude subject for SIDBI Grade-A Exam 2022.
- Age problems
- Allegation or Mixture
- Banker's Discount
- Boats and Streams
- Case Studies
- Charts and Graphs
- Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
- Decimal Fraction
- HCF and LCM
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Mixture and Allegations
- Number Systems
- Permutation, Combination, and Probability
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Trains
- Profit and Loss
- Quadratic Equations
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Ratio and Proportion
- Sequence and Series
- Set Theory
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Stocks and Shares
- Surds and Indices
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Volume and Surface Area
- Work and Time
SIDBI Grade A 2023 Syllabus for General Awareness
The questions in the General Awareness section will be asked from reference to the Banking Industry and from the below topics.
- General Knowledge
- Banking and Insurance Awareness
- Govt. Schemes and Policies
- Static Awareness
- Awards & Honours
- Banking & Insurance Industry
- Books & Authors
- Countries & Capitals
- Current Affairs- National & International
- Important Days
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Internation & National Organisations
- Science- Inventions & Discoveries
SIDBI Grade A Syllabus for English Language
SIDBI Assistant Manager syllabus for the English Language has been enlisted below-
- Error Detection
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Unseen Passages