Let’s hear out the success story of Abhishek Srivastava this week, who left a private job and did self-study to finally achieve success in IBPS RRB OA exam.
Previous experience with Banking Exams
- 2017 SBI PO(1st exam) out
- Pre-RRB PO cleared
- Pre (1st success) out in mains RRB OA
- Out in mains IBPS Clerk
- IBPS PO cleared pre and mains, appeared for the interview, missed final selection by 3 marks
By the end of 2017, I reached up to the interview level following the PM test series. I was confident that soon I am going to taste success. In 2018:
- SBI PO I was out in pre by a minuscule margin
- SBI clerk out in mains
- NIACL Asst. Missed final selection
- LIC HFL Missed final selection
- RRB PO out in mains
- IBPS Clerk cleared
- IBPS PO cleared once again and appeared for the interview
- Canara PO result awaited.
Now, I had reached a position where I cleared all the stages but somehow missed the final selection. Finally, on the very 1st day of the new year, RRB OA results were declared and I was alloted Gramin Bank of Aryavart which was my first preference after taking a lead of 15 marks over the cut-off.