The dates for RRB NTPC 2019 are yet to be announced. Most probably in the coming weeks we will get to know the dates, however it is the time to keep your practice on for this exam. Many candidates have already started preparing for it and those who haven’t started it yet can do it by taking a free mock test. Follow the complete analysis that is being done after the test is submitted as it gives a detailed explanation of all wrongly done questions and also helps a candidate to know his or her weak areas and topics where more focus is certainly required.
We have a team of experts with us who have drafted these tips and tricks following which their goal of achieving success in RRB NTPC 2019 becomes even more realistic. Though, these tips in order to ace the examination are not sure shot, however you will have to make changes in these according to your caliber. No tip is a sure shot tip to achieve success except hard work. Hard work and Practice can make you win over every situation come what may. So, consider these tips as a base for your preparation which will definitely help you achieve the desired goal of clearing RRB NTPC examination 2019.
Make a Study Plan and Stick to It
Creating a master Study Plan is important and will help you understand in what areas you lack focus and what all are your areas where you can stay calm for a while. As a candidate you can take time to create one, but then once you have made a comprehensive one then following it religiously is important. Few points which may help you in accomplishing this task are:
- Important books and other preparation resources are to be followed for each subject.
- A candidate must draft his study plan according to his own set of goals.
- Try completing similar topics first and increase problem solving speed.
- As far as mathematics is concerned, make use of formulae wherever possible as it helps in faster calculation.
- Taking up previous year topics that were asked in the RRB NTPC exam and revising those shall give you a better understanding of your exam preparation.
Topic-Wise Quizzes & Mini Mocks
Once aspirants are thorough with the topics, they should start taking up topic-wise quizzes. These quizzes can help you gain proficiency in that particular topic. Same is the case with mini mocks. Attempt free mini mocks and free topic-wise quizzes here.
Reading Newspaper is a Must
The importance of keeping yourself updated with all the current scenarios and current affairs is quintessential for every aspirant appearing for any such crucial government, banking or railways exam. An updated knowledge on this helps you tackle the GA section of the RRB NTPC with ease.
Practice Mock Tests to Crack RRB NTPC Exam
- Attempting mock tests is one of the primary things which can be considered in this section. It will not only help you analyse your preparation levels, but shall even increase your speed and accuracy.
- Try to look for topics which have appeared in previous years exams and try solving questions on those specifically. Checking out previous year’s topics will give you a vague idea regarding the formats etc.
- Mock Tests even help you analyse your weak areas so that you can focus more on those.
What all Things You Should Avoid While Preparing for RRB NTPC Exam 2019
- Question needs to be reviewed once before either marking an answer or starting the calculation.
- Candidates should not be reluctant while answering a new type of question. Even if you come across any, focus on the topics from where it can be and once you get to know the topic you will be able to draft a strategy to solve it too.
- After analyzing the results of the mock tests some candidates start focusing on their weak areas only and neglect their strengths. This should never be the case as focusing on weak areas is important in order to gain proficiency in those topics, but neglecting the strong areas may lead you to the path where you will end up losing a sure shot score.
The level of competition in RRB NTPC 2019 exam will surely going to be high, so keep your preparation in high spirits so that you can turn the same into an easy nut to crack.