NIACL, the well-known public sector general insurance company has come up with a recruitment drive to fill 312 vacancies of Officers (Generalists & Specialists) in scale I cadre. Below are the details.
There are 312 vacancies which are spread across different disciplines as shown below:
A candidate must be of 21 years and must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on Dec 1, 2018, i.e., a candidate must have been born not earlier than Dec 2, 1988, and not later than Dec 1, 1997 (both dates inclusive).
The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable:
— up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;
— up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them.
Educational Qualification (as on Dec 1, 2018)
Graduation/Post-graduation degree from a recognized university with 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates)
Selection will be based on preliminary & mains examinations followed by an interview (Phase III).
All the sections apart from the English Language would be bilingual i.e. in both English and Hindi.
a. Candidates need to secure passing marks in each of the sections as well as in the test.
b. Candidates equaling 15 times the number of vacancies shall be shortlisted for the mains exam in order of merit.
- The Descriptive Test will be conducted through online mode.
- Candidates need to secure a passing mark in each of the sections as well as in the test.
- Descriptive Test will only be evaluated for those students who have obtained the passing marks in the objective test.
- Qualifying marks in the descriptive test shall be as follows: 15/30 (13.5/30 for SC,
ST and PwBD).
- You only need to qualify in the descriptive test. Its marks will not be counted towards interview-shortlisting or final selection.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each incorrect answer.
For the final selection, the weightage of online exam and interview will be 80:20.
You can fill the application form online by visiting http://newindia.co.in, going to the Recruitment section and clicking “Apply Online”.
START YOUR EXAM PREPARATION NOW
With around 2 months for the Prelims exam, it is pertinent that along with brushing up your basics, you should start taking mock tests as mock tests help you prepare exam preparation strategies. We at PracticeMock provide mock tests closest to actual exam and have detailed solutions and personalized analytics. Mock tests for this exam will be live soon.