LIC AAO 2019 Mains examination is scheduled for June 28. Insurance & Financial Market Awareness is one important section of the Mains exam. The notification doesn’t mention Important Topics/ Syllabus – Insurance & Financial Market Awareness. In this article, we are listing important topics of both the Insurance and Financial Market. Aspirants must cover these topics and prepare these topics thoroughly.
Topics of Insurance Market Awareness:
- History of the Insurance sector in India
- Current Scenario of the Insurance sector
- What is Insurance?
- Principles of Insurance
- Types of Insurance
- Insurance and Industries/ Business
- All about IRDAI
- Roles and Functions of IRDAI
- Insurance Regulatory Framework
- All About LIC
- Other institutions in Indian Insurance Market like Insurance Ombudsman
- What is Bancassurance?
- ULIP (Unit Linked Insurance Plan)
- Various Government Insurance Schemes
- Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB – PM-JAY)
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PM – SBY)
- PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
- PM Fasal Bima Yojana (PM-FBY)
- Other Important Government schemes
Topics of Financial Market Awareness:
- Indian Financial System- An Introduction
- Types of Financial Markets- Money and Capital
- Different Instruments of Money Market
- Primary and Secondary Market
- Financial Institutions- Banking and Non-Banking
- All about RBI
- Roles and Functions of RBI
- Other Market Regulators like SEBI
- Payments Banks and Small Banks
- Important World Financial Bodies – World Bank, IMF etc.
Candidates can attempt Insurance and Financial Awareness Quiz in our Quiz section. Click Here to attempt