The exam of IBPS Clerk Prelims was conducted today and we have come out with its analysis. There were four sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English. Out of these, Reasoning was a moderate section because of the presence of 4 sets of puzzles while English & Quantitative Aptitude sections were on the easier side. The overall paper was of an easy-moderate level.
English Language Overview
The English language section was easy-moderate.
- Reading Comprehension: 6 questions on 1 set of RC on “Working from Remote Location”
- Sentence Completion (Matching): 5 questions
- Set based Sentence Rearrangement: 5 questions
- Error Detection: 5 questions
- Fill in the Blanks (Single Filler): 4 questions
- Sentence Correction: 5 questions
Quantitative Aptitude Overview
The Quantitative section was easy-moderate..
- Data Interpretation: 5 questions on 1 set (Tabular DI)
- Word Problems: 10 questions on Age problems, Profit and Loss, SI & CI etc.
- No. Series (Missing): 5 questions
- Quadratic Equation: 5 questions
- Simplification: 10 questions
The Reasoning section was moderate.
- Puzzles: A total of 20 questions were asked in 5 puzzles
- Puzzle 1: Square seating arrangement
- Puzzle 2: Day based
- Puzzle 3: Linear seating arrangement of 12 people
- Puzzle 4: Random arrangement of 7 person & 7 cities
- Direction sense: 3 questions
- Syllogism: 4 questions
- Order & Ranking: 3 questions
- Alphabet based: 5 questions
- English Language: 24-28
- Reasoning Ability: 26-29
- Quantitative Aptitude: 27-30
We wish the aspirants “All the Best” for their results. For the aspirants of future slots, we encourage them to take a series of warm-up tests which has 3 tests in total. Practice More with PracticeMock.