It’s High Time that you start revising General Awareness
IBPS Clerk Main is just around the corner. The D-day is on Jan 20, 2019, leaving only 3 days for you to revise your study material. We have come up with some last minute preparation tips as well which would definitely come handy in your general awareness revision. There will be 50 questions of 1 mark each to be solved in 35 minutes.
Advantages of this section
Please note this is the most scoring section in the sense that unlike reasoning and quantitative aptitude sections, you don’t have to solve each and every question and therefore the time taken to answer a question is relatively less. Just by having a glance at the questions in this section, you get to know whether you know the answer or you don’t know it.
Also, the fact that unlike other sections you don’t answer incorrectly because of mistakes in calculation. At the maximum, you can get confused between different choices and now is the time to revise sufficiently enough to avoid the scenario of confusion. Scoring well in this section increases your total score and increases your chances of selection.
- While revising general awareness, make your own notes and keep revising them until one day before the exam. Making notes in your own handwriting aids you in remembering them.
- Don’t forget to revise abbreviations as well.
- Consider the Jan edition of Bazooka and 500+ CA questions which have been specially prepared keeping IBPS Clerk Main in mind.
- It’s the right time to revise static GK. The benefit of static GK over current affairs is that there isn’t much variation in their scope and answers when compared to current affairs.
- Mock tests are carefully prepared by specialists who have been observing the exam-trend for a long period of time. Solving mock tests gives you a fair idea of what to expect in the actual exam.
- Have a look at the past years’ papers to get an idea of questions asked in the past years. Ensure that you are updated on the below topics:
- Important Articles in the Indian Constitution
- Bharat Ratna Award Winners
- Chief Ministers, Governors, and CJIs
- Important Acts of the Banking Sector
- Indian Missiles
- Stadiums in India
- Indian Nobel Prize Winners
- National Parks in India
With less time left, you should start your revision with static GK and then move towards current affairs. That’s all for now! We hope these tips will put you on an informed platform and help you crack IBPS Clerk Main. All the best for your exam!