Weekly current affairs compilation covers important news and events which are important w.r.t. to all government, banking and SSC exams.
Hence, the Pdf is ideal for almost all exams like RRB Clerk, IBPS PO/ Clerk, EPFO Assistant, RRB NTPC, LIC Assistant, RBI Grade B, RBI Assistant, etc.
So, read and Download Weekly Current Affairs Pdf below.
OCTOBER WEEK 2 CURRENT AFFAIRS
- India’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth is projected at 6 percent according to the latest South Asia Economic Focus report by World Bank.
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), has become the first UN organization to hold and make transactions in cryptocurrency. For the purpose it has established UNICEF Cryptocurrency Fund, to receive, hold as well as disburse donations via cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ether. The Ethereum Foundation will be first one to be contributing to UNICEF through Cryptocurrency Fund.
- SEBI recently notified that only FPIs – Foreign Portfolio Investors located in FATF countries or managed by an enterprise based under FATF jurisdiction can deal in Participatory Notes.
- Axis Bank has launched a digital fixed-deposit (FD) product named ‘Express FD’ which can be opened in three minutes through the digital route without opening a savings account by investing a minimum Rs 5,000.
- RBI came up with a new reporting system for all co-operative banks (urban, State & district central) called Central Information System for Banking Infrastructure (CISBI) in which they will submit information related to opening/ closing/ conversion of branches, offices, customer service points like ATMs in a single proforma online.
- International rating agency Moody’s has reduced India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth forecast to 5.8% for FY20 from its previous estimate of 6.2%.
- Shubh Loans, a Bengaluru-based fin-tech sector start-up, has received an NBFC license from the RBI.
Click the below button to read more and download complete second-week current affairs Pdf.