Weekly current affairs compilation covers important news and events which are important w.r.t. to all government, banking and SSC exams.
Hence, the Pdf is ideal for almost all exams like RRB Clerk, IBPS PO/ Clerk, EPFO Assistant, RRB NTPC, LIC Assistant, RBI Grade B, RBI Assistant etc.
So, read and Download Weekly Current Affairs Pdf below.
OCTOBER WEEK 1 CURRENT AFFAIRS
PERSONS IN NEWS
- Indian Information Service (IIS) officer Kuldeep Singh Dhatwalia was appointed as the Principal Spokesperson of the government of India.
- S. Mallikarjuna Rao was appointed as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (MD &CEO) of the Punjab National Bank (PNB).
- Economist Surjit S Bhalla has been appointed as the Executive Director (ED) for India on the board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) (Headquarter’s: Washington DC).
- PK Gupta has been appointed as the new Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of NBCC (National Buildings Construction Corporation).
- Sushil Chandra Mishra has been appointed as the new Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Oil India Limited (OIL).
Click the below button to read more and download complete first-week current affairs Pdf.